ANOTHER GREAT HORSE TO ADD TO THE LIST
“The Meadow” – a great love story
This is all about promoting “The Meadow”, a novel about love and past lives
“The Meadow” — a novel of 600 pages.
This is all about “The Meadow” and I will be describing how it came to be written. To the right is a painting which was commissioned to celebrate the completion of the novel.
Now it awaits for that right opportunity where it can bring its message to the world. The story is as unique, as the characters are special.
The painting isn’t meant to give the impression that it is the book cover. However, it IS meant to convey the feeling and energy that was behind the two authors as they wrote this tale of love and devastation that covered many thousands of years.
~~ Mike O’Hare ~~
Contents at a Glance as listed from my Squidoo page which is where all my blogs are created.
- “The Meadow” seeks recognition
- The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
- The Feathers
“The Meadow” seeks recognition
THE INTERNET IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
One from an eagle and the other from an owl
To the right is a close up depicting them in the painting of “The Meadow” and left the real feathers, framed to celebrate the completion of “The Meadow”.
ANOTHER GREAT HORSE TO ADD TO THE LIST
How does this animal compare to the all-time greats? Read “The Meadow” and find out
Arguably, the most famous horse in all history is Bucephalus, the companion of Alexander the Great that lived and died in service to his master. Another great warrior horse was Comanche, aptly named because of his involvement against the Indian nation, particularly during the battle of the Little Bighorn when Captain Keogh rode him under the command of General Custer.
In the UK, people remember the antics of Black Bess with affection; the subservient and loyal animal to the outlaw Dick Turpin who defiantly met his end at the gallows in York in 1739. And who can forget the fictional horse with a similar name – Black Beauty. This horse was made famous, not only by a book of the same name, written by Anna Sewell, but by the movie industry that gave it a great boost.
This author remembers with great affection how Trigger came to our big screens as the cowboy, Roy Rogers, rode him into town and dealt with all the ‘baddies’ as he sang his way into the heroin’s arms with his horse always by his side. We also have television to thank for giving us Mr Ed the talking horse – an unknown with the real name of Bamboo Harvester. They called the animal ‘Mr Ed’ and with the aid of a few editing tricks, he was able to give the impression that he could speak.
How many famous race horses can you name? Okay, there are hundreds of them so let me just name one – Red Rum, the greatest steeplechaser of all time. And finally I would like to add the most mythical of all horses, the unicorn, that has graced so many fantasy and mystical novels and movies.
Now I would like to add one more horse to this illustrious list. He is a magnificent black stallion and belongs to the realms of fiction. You will find him between the pages of a novel, titled “The Meadow”. He was born before recorded history way back in antiquity. However, just like his human companions, Teuch and Anacaona, he is given the opportunity to live again, again and again, illustrating how life and spirit is eternal.
His name is Spethla and as he evolves, his name changes along with his role as an animal. Sometimes he reincarnates as another horse with a different colour, or as a dog. However, the name of Spethla is the one that stands out and will always capture the imagination of the reader.
Watch out for “The Meadow.”
The little people
How many can claim that they really do exist?
Having just a smattering of basic physics, I have a foundation on which to build and come to my own conclusions. Once there is the realization that everything manifests through the vibration of energy, a multi-dimensional existence becomes more apparent and less than the fairytale which our conditioning would suggest.
Three beautiful creatures
They all feature in “The Meadow”
Some of the locations used in “The Meadow”
Get a feel for the story when you see some of the locations that are used
Below is the old port of Jaffa, the old part of Tel Aviv, and this is the kind of view that Eva would have had as she waited at a rooftop restaurant for her son, Hugo, to return after visiting a museum close by. What happened next is the beginning of a horrendous pursuit of her and Hugo.
When you read “The Meadow” you will be able to find out what happened.
Stop Struggling and Start Living – Rules of the Game
How to overcome struggle and start living — read about my writing partner and co-author of “The Meadow” and how her skills as a life coach inspired her to her first book
Amazon Price: $14.95 (as of 08/22/2008)
Has this page raised any interest in learning more about “The Meadow”?
Please make comments and leave a contact
All the articles and blogs that I write are designed to create an awareness of “The Meadow”. Communication, pro-action and interaction is the name of the game.
Let me know somehow that “The Meadow” is on your mental list.
This will eventually lead us to the right people and bring this story (which was meant to be written) to the world.
You can reach me by any of the contacts at the foot of this page or simply comment in the box provided.
The Meadow novel
A story of undying love over thousands of years through many different lives
It’s time to start realizing that there is more to life than what our five physical senses relay to us.
Release your conditioned mind and understand that life is eternal, whether it be in the mind, the soul or the body.
Life goes on regardless, and we follow it every step of the way.
- The Meadow Blog – Investigates Reincarnation or Past Lives
- TheMeadowblog investigates Reincarnation — or past lives. Discover the latest articles and personal experiences regarding this fascinating subject. Can the concept of Reincarnation be scientifically…
- PAST LIVES AND PARALLEL DIMENSIONS
- Could it be possible that we have not lived past lives at all, but simply lived many lives simultaneously in the here and now?
- Paradisim application: Saria
- But as each day passes, the strange allure from the temple in Saria’s meadow grows stronger. Samples Third-person sample; “Oh…you’re leaving…?” Saria stared at the back of her friend’s head as he ran past her on the shakey rope …
- Cow Fields!
- Anyways, we spent an hour and a half just trying to find the alcove of trees with the picnic table, mini meadow and amazing view. I just couldn’t remember even slightly where it was…. but we did eventually find it. …
Go on — have your say.
This is your chance to either support what I say or be a positive sceptic
I don’t claim to be the world’s greatest blogger. On the contrary, I’m learning all the time. I will improve immensely if I get feedback which either supports or challenges what I write. Either way, this is the experience that I seek.
Is a horse a man’s best friend?
Themeadowblog — a tool used to follow “The Meadow”
This story illustrates how life can be truly eternal when love carries two souls through many lives
- “Past Lives” Psychologist Loses License [news, 1997]
- “Past Lives” Psychologist Loses License [news, 1997] … Meadows said Fiore surrendered her license and agreed to stipulations made by the state and the … Url : http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1998/mar/d24-001.shtml Cache (Ranked #13)
- “THE MEADOW” By Mike O’Hare and Elfreda Pretorius: “THE MEADOW …
- The first book in a set of two, “The Meadow” is an epic love story involving four recorded past lives where the lovers fail to bond, leaving them with only … Url : http://mike-ohare.blogspot.com/2008/05/meadow-novel-just-completed.html Cache (Ranked #15)
- Cottage in The Meadow
- Sometimes the acts of God in our lives and our choices don’t seem …. Let me ask you this—can you look back on past situations in your life where something … Url : http://www.cottageinthemeadow.blogspot.com/ Cache (Ranked #20)
- Lives – Father Knows Pets – Lives – Parenting – NYTimes.com
- Jun 15, 2008 … Read Past Lives Columns. Then one day last summer, I was walking with my … It sounded like a dream: Cheddar would frolic in the meadow, … Url : http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/15/magazine/15lives-t.html Cache (Ranked #29)
- YouTube – The Meadow is an Epic Love Story Involving Four Past Lives.
- http://www.themeadowblog.com/ I’ve just completed co-authoring a novel of more than 600 pages; a huge venture which took more than two and a half years to … Url : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4bFyGZYDFQ&feature=related Cache (Ranked #1)
Follow me at Twitter
Twitter will find all the followers that you want
The Meadow at Twitter
- I just updated my Squidoo page: ANOTHER GREAT HORSE TO ADD TO THE LIST / http://tinyurl.com/625bbj about 17 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: AN INVESTIGATION INTO A BRUTAL KILLING — don’t call the police just yet / http://tinyurl.com/6garah 3 days ago
- got a brand new home page for my Meadow blogs. This novel will be going places soon. Come in and have a look. See http://tinyurl.com/5a8o25 5 days ago
- just created a home page on WordPress for all blogs that promote “The Meadow”. http://tinyurl.com/5a8o25. Looks pretty cool 6 days ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Welcome to The Meadow Lens home page / http://tinyurl.com/6dsh33 7 days ago
Watch out for my personal avatar
The Phoenix rising from the ashes combined with an outline of a female’s head
I commemorated this by designing this emblem/logo in memory of my late mother and in recognition of a new start in business.
It has remained with me ever since and has accompanied many articles that I have written, as well as being the company logo that accompanied all business administration.
This is the avatar of my co-author, Elfreda Pretorius
A little girl picking up a baby sparrow
This is his vision of his mother as a little girl, wondering how to save a baby sparrow that fell from its nest – the same way she wondered how to help him survive all those years ago.
“Sparrow in my hand” is the book of his healing they intend to write in the near future.
Check out all “The Meadow” lenses and blogs
“The Meadow” has its own home page where you can read all about this story
CLICK ON TO THE ABOVE LINK TO TAKE YOU TO THE MEADOW HOME BLOG PAGE FOR ALL OTHER BLOGS AND ARTICLES REGARDING “THE MEADOW”
Follow my other links
These are from various sites and different people
- Elfreda, my writing partner’s own website
- Here you will find all you need to know about life skills.
- My Website for people to post their own material
- See in more detail how “The Meadow” has developed.
- Writer,Author,Publishing Club
- Gary Eby’s group in Squidoo.
- Another place to post your blogs
- A showpiece for “The Meadow”
- The Bookglutton Club
- Join me at this readers’ club.
We’re easily reached
If you are interested in learning more about “The Meadow”, then you can contact us as follows:–
No. 8 High Throston,
No. 22 Oakville,
L6H 2B5, Canada
Telephone: +(0044) 1429 279814
Fax: +(0044) 1429 231255
+(0001) 905 815 0734