EXCERPTS (No. 3) FROM “THE MEADOW” — a story of love and devastation stretching over thousands of years
“The Meadow” – a great love story
Excerpt from the life in Ancient Mexica — the root soul of Anacaona senses danger ahead
Here is yet another introduction which should lead you to read the third excerpt from “The Meadow”, a book about love and past lives which started in antiquity and reaches the modern world.
The root personalities of Teuch and Anacaona are still in focus here. This time Anacaona feels the mission and the inherent danger.
Read the third excerpt to “The Meadow” below.
Contents at a Glance
- THE MEADOW
- The Meadow seeks recognition
- The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
- The Feathers — the magic behind “The Meadow”
- Another excerpt from Chapter 1 — “The Pact”
- Could this be the entrance to another dimension?
The Meadow seeks recognition
This story was meant to be given to the world
We rely on the power of the Internet and the tools which are available to us. There are many potential readers out there and using the right approach by using this facility will go a long way to helping us achieve our goals.
The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
Which would you choose?
Once you begin to read “The Meadow” your mind will possibly take you to another world and let you experience a meadow from another dimension — a celestial watering hole where souls go to rest between physical lives.Observe the painting painting to the left and see what conjures in the minds of the two authors who wrote “The Meadow”.
The Feathers — the magic behind “The Meadow”
Another excerpt from Chapter 2 — “Brief Acquaintance”
Anacaona is the sensitive one and she feels danger early on in her life
. . . On the open plains of ancient Mexica, Anacaona’s sensitive nature afforded her tiny glimpses into the mysteries of creation. Her boundless joy, so characteristic of her soul composition, was noticeable in her uncomplicated childhood friendship with Teuch and as she grew older it stirred a much deeper knowing in the consciousness of the young girl. Although vague and undefined at first, her receptive spirit recognized faint traces of a calling or a mission within the warmth and camaraderie of their bond.
From the night the handsome young warrior took her as his bride, their forces began to flow as one and her romantic heart was overwhelmed the day he lay the tail feathers of the eagle and the owl in the palm of her hand. To him it was a perfect symbol of their love and although Anacaona was filled with infinite affection for Atonal’s only son, her heart at once contracted and quivered with inexplicable trepidation.
Despite their intense devotion to each other, she was unable to ward off the constant feeling of impending doom and her only consolation was to creep deeper into his embrace. Cradled in the circle of his arm, she shut out the fear and shared with him intriguing experiences of strange colors and shapes that constantly flashed across the screen of her mind. And whilst he loved her dreamy quality and cherished the depth of the intimacy between them, he was equally mystified by the meaning of her dreams and visions.
When their lives ended prematurely and their spirits left the earth plane, they were carried into the next dimension and suspended above earthly time in the afterlife where the cosmos holds multiple realities in a location described by some as the Middle Place. Here the seeds of cause and effect reach across the boundaries of life and death into this domain where good, bad, innocent and indifferent souls collectively exist with their agendas set according to their own evolutionary path.
But within the Middle Place there exists a special heavenly region known as the Meadow and it is from here that souls on a spiritual path await their time for re-emergence onto the earth plane for another chance to continue learning. It is to this celestial rendezvous that Teuch and Anacaona arrived joyfully for the first time as evolving souls and it is to this same place that they would return again and again, in an effort to find each other and unite in body, mind and soul.Unbeknownst to them, the tender and beautiful memories of their earthly encounter had been encrypted in the ethereal bodies of their souls and powerful laws were set in motion that would repeatedly draw them together.
Then somewhere in the celestial heavens the energy increased, the wind changed direction and purposely rippled the grass in the Meadow. The stir was felt by all, and those for whom the time had come, felt a strong desire to once again take mortal form. And so it was that hundreds of years later, two souls held safely within the cosmos outside of time and space, were about to be released onto the open plains of North America. But in the first of their many challenges to reunite, the cosmos cruelly, yet deliberately, released them ten years apart, setting the stage for a pattern in which their struggles to bond would become legion…”
Could this be the entrance to another dimension?
In real life, this is the entrance to a farm which is based in Elwick Village
When he isn’t at the farm, he is working in his official capacity as a Professor of applied physics and mathematics at Newcastle University.Each day, when he returns from work to his home, he will encounter the entrance to his farm which could be very similar to the photograph above, and below is just another view of a typical farm at Elwick which could quite easily be Ocean View.
Read more about Steve as you engross yourself into the mystical and magical world of “The Meadow.”
Dalton Piercy Village
It’s just a stone’s throw away from Elwick
This is Dalton Village and Mike found a secluded place near a babbling brook. He would pack provisions for the day and in warm conditions he would cycle to the stream and set out his stall.
The connection between Dalton and Elwick is more than significant here because of the inspiration that Mike gained as he brought more of his idea to life about the lives in ancient and modern times during the creation of “The Meadow”.
Elfreda, Mike’s co-author, considered the material she had been presented by Mike as very thought -provoking and soon her creativity took hold and she immersed herself into the beautiful surroundings that are Elwick and even Dalton.
Read more about Elwick when you read “The Meadow”.
Three beautiful creatures
They all feature in “The Meadow”
THE LORD OF THE DAY
THE LORD OF THE NIGHT
THE KING OF THE OPEN PLAINS
The Meadow novel
A story of undying love over thousands of years through many different lives
- A short, heart-rendering story called “Dead Man’s Hollow”
- The Meadow is an Epic Love Story Involving Four Past Lives. http://www.themeadowblog.com/ I’ve just completed co-authoring a novel of more than 600 pages; a huge venture which took more than two and a half years to complete. …
- Experience Nature To Feel That Oneness
- According to Buddhist philosopher and photographer Daisaku Ikeda, the response to nature’s beauty is not merely aesthetic but reflects also the ability to discern a deeper meaning and interconnectedness in things. …
- ABOUT THE CONTINUITY OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS Pim van Lommel In: Brain …
- During this life review the subject feels the presence and renewed experience of not only every act but also every thought from one’s past life, and one realizes that all of it is an energy field which influences oneself as well as …
- Lifting Fire
- It has now been semi-colonized by the homeless community that lives inside ? in racially segregated sections of the park. The campus is more subdued and conservative today, yet there are surprise remnants of a liberal past. …
Follow me at Twitter
Twitter will find all the followers that you want
Twitter is just a great tool. Now all you have to do is post your material, copy the URL and paste into your Twitter browser.
The Meadow at Twitter
- I just updated my Squidoo page: EXCERPTS FROM “THE MEADOW” — a story of love and devastation over thousands of years (Excerpt # 6) / ht … about an hour ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: EXCERPTS FROM “THE MEADOW” — a story of love and devastation over thousands of years (Excerpt … about 18 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: EXCERPTS FROM “THE MEADOW” — a story of love and devastation over thousands of years (Excerpt # 4) / ht … 1 day ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: EXCERPTS FROM “THE MEADOW” — a story of love and devastation over thousands of years (Excerpt # 3) / ht … 1 day ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: EXCERPTS FROM “THE MEADOW” — a story of love and devastation over thousands of years (Excerpt # 2) / ht … 1 day ago
Watch out for my personal avatar
The Phoenix rising from the ashes combined with an outline of a female’s head
My mother died, coinciding with my decision to go it alone and break the partnership and form a new business.
I commemorated this by designing this emblem/logo in memory of my late mother and in recognition of a new start in business.
It has remained with me ever since and has accompanied many articles that I have written, as well as being the company logo that accompanied all business administration.
This is the avatar of my co-author, Elfreda Pretorius
A little girl picking up a baby sparrow
This is his vision of his mother as a little girl, wondering how to save a baby sparrow that fell from its nest – the same way she wondered how to help him survive all those years ago.
“Sparrow in my hand” is the book of his healing they intend to write in the near future.
Check out all “The Meadow” lenses and blogs
“The Meadow” has its own home page where you can read all about this story
The main issue here is to get the story out there and attract people by showing snippets and characters in the book.
Here goes my lists of articles from the Home Page for you to follow regarding a great love story that spans over thousands of years.
I hope you can get something from all of them.
CLICK ON TO THE ABOVE LINK TO TAKE YOU TO THE MEADOW HOME BLOG PAGE FOR ALL OTHER BLOGS AND ARTICLES.
Follow my other links
These are from various sites and different people
- Elfreda, my writing partner’s own website
- Here you will find all you need to know about life skills.
- My Website for people to post their own material
- See in more detail how “The Meadow” has developed.
- Writer,Author,Publishing Club
- Gary Eby’s group in Squidoo.
- See another showpiece for “The Meadow”
- Another place to post your blogs.
- The Bookglutton Club
- Join me at this readers’ club.
Has this page raised any interest in learning more about “The Meadow”?
Please make comments and leave a contact
All the articles and blogs that I write are designed to create an awareness of “The Meadow”. Communication, pro-action and interaction is the name of the game. Let me know somehow that “The Meadow” is on your mental list. This will eventually lead us to the right people and bring this story (which was meant to be written) to the world.
We’re easily reached
If you are interested in learning more about “The Meadow”, then you can contact us as follows:-
No. 22 Oakville,
L6H 2B5, Canada
Telephone: +(0044) 1429 279814
Fax: +(0044) 1429 231255
+(0001) 905 815 0734