Past lives and parallel dimensions
“The Meadow” – a great love story
Consider the possibility that we live parallel lives simultaneously
There is only the presence. There is no past and no future — only the here and now.
This article supports the main storyline to “The Meadow” by giving it another angle for readers to consider. Once you have read “The Meadow”, you will be able to see the many facets of life that this story provides.
Contents at a Glance. The links below take you to various parts of this page via my Squidoo page, where all my blogs are posted.
- The Meadow seeks recognition
- Looking at technoloy that will help bring in the publishers and agents
- The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
- Two mystical feathers
- An alternative thought to the question of Reincarnation
- When someone special comes to call
The Meadow seeks recognition
THE INTERNET IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
“The Meadow” has taken two and a half years to write and the authors do not intend for it to take that long to gain momentum as it reaches public scrutiny.
We rely on the power of the Internet and the tools which are available to us.
There are many potential readers out there and using the right approach by using this facility will go a long way to helping us achieve our goals.
Watch this space.
The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
Which would you choose?
See the painting further down and see what conjures in the minds of the two authors who wrote “The Meadow”.
Two mystical feathers
A legend was created out of these feathers
It is said that anyone else who found the feathers would find the one that they loved and would live forever.
An alternative thought to the question of Reincarnation
We can only savour the moment, a life. But how many dimensions can this be manifest in?
What we are experiencing more likely than not, are lives (possibly countless lives) being lived by us as different personalities but yet still sharing the same soul. I believe that theory physics, string theories and quantum physics are already proving that time as we know it, does not exist other than being part of the illusion which gives substance to a material world, giving us the opportunity to experience our minds.
In my opinion, it makes more sense to realise that we are part of a collective consciousness and our learning/experiencing mindset comes about via multiple lives which are lived simultaneously but in different dimensions or parallel universes. Where choices come into this regarding how we live a life, is beyond my comprehension. For example, it could be possible that we live many lives on Earth with an identical natural infrastructure which sustains us and yet in a completely separate dimension, frequency or vibration.
Therefore what people interpret as memories through dreams and regression are simply real experiences happening in the here and now, but in different dimensions. These are thoughts that are being brought into our conscious awareness via our five physical senses and our inner feelings. What we interpret as time zones is simply a period background which can be either pre or post industrial revolution and thus providing the illusion to live out a life. It’s fascinating stuff once we realise that there is only the presence and nothing else. We can only experience and savour the moment.
The state of awareness that we experience here can possibly be much greater as we live a life somewhere else or in another place. The feedback we get is through the neural and esoteric channels which surround us all. It’s a wonderful thought and one which I consider should be given greater consideration. I hope you don’t mind this alternate view on this subject. I’m no expert, but I would welcome other people’s views on this. This is the beauty of human debating.
Regardless of all this, I am still of the romantic notion that we have lived before on this Earth. We are only human and this is the way I like to feel when I start to ponder on this subject. As a consequence to this, I along with a co-writer, have written a 600-page novel about lives and loves that have lived again and again.
Our novel, can be found on our new web/blog site and we hope that you get the time to come and visit us and, perhaps, express a wish to learn more of this work which took two and a half years to write. Please go to The Meadow Blog.com
It’s all good food for thought isn’t it? We do hope that our story will stimulate minds and help plant that seed of curiosity.
THIS IS A PAINTING COMMISSIONED TO CELEBRATE THE COMPLETION OF “THE MEADOW”. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS IS THE BOOK COVER.
When someone special comes to call
He proudly rode into her village, not knowing what to expect
He proudly carried his lance that day. When he left, it had the addition of one single grey owl feather. SHE kept the other one.
He entered the village on his mighty steed Nwaptoah, but he left only with the aid of his fellow braves, as a terrible accident befell him. Read about his life in “The Meadow”.
Three beautiful creatures
They all feature in “The Meadow”
Some of the locations used in “The Meadow”
Get a feel for the story when you see some of the locations that are used
The picture to the right is showing the way out of The Meadow, a name given to this small estate by the local town planners. If only they knew how ironic it was that someone on their staff had chosen a name that would become synonymous with one of the greatest love stories ever told.
Mike’s interview on The Meadow
Explaining how The Meadow is to be marketed
The Meadow is an Epic Love Story Involving Four Past Lives.
http://www.themeadowblog.com/ I’ve just completed co-authoring a novel of more than 600 pages; a huge venture which took more than two and a half years to complete. My writing partner is Elfreda Pretorius and, would you believe, we never met until the book had been completed. How it all started is a long story and I shall be explaining all of this in detail as I progress. Watch out for The Meadow.
Runtime: 8:07 | 62 views | 0 Comments
Stop Struggling and Start Living – Rules of the Game
How to overcome struggle and start living — read about my writing partner and co-author of “The Meadow” and how her skills as a life coach inspired her to her first book
Amazon Price: $11.66 (as of 08/15/2008)
Has this page raised any interest in learning more about “The Meadow”?
Please make comments and leave a contact
All the articles and blogs that I write are designed to create an awareness of “The Meadow”. Communication, pro-action and interaction is the name of the game. Let me know somehow that “The Meadow” is on your mental list. This will eventually lead us to the right people and bring this story (which was meant to be written) to the world.
You can contact me at the comment box or use my personal details at the foot of this page.
The Meadow novel
A story of undying love over thousands of years through many different lives
A novel written with a message for the modern world. It’s time to start realizing that there is more to life than what our five physical senses relay to us. Release your conditioned mind and understand that life is eternal, whether it be in the mind, the soul or the body. Life goes on regardless, and we follow it every step of the way.
Themeadowblog — a tool used to follow “The Meadow”
This story illustrates how life can be truly eternal when love carries two souls through many lives
- The Joys of the Animal Kingdom
- I love most things about my life, these days, a statement which I could ‘nt have honestly made in the past. And that, I believe, is what life should be like and why I wouldn’t take back one step it took to get here since I know it’s …Published by G.P. on Fri, 15 Aug 2008 04:58:00 -0700 Blog : http://fishcreekhouse.blogspot.com/ Url : http://fishcreekhouse.blogspot.com/2008/08/joys-of-animal-kingdom.html (Ranked #5)
- [fic] Time
- Bella is standing on our porch, looking out over the meadow. Her thoughts are slightly anxious, but peaceful and happy overall. Her presence calms me, ironically. I know she hasn’t noticed me standing behind her yet, but I also know I …Published by elisabeth_l on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:26:47 -0700 Blog : http://elisabeth-l.livejournal.com/ Url : http://elisabeth-l.livejournal.com/1502.html (Ranked #8)
- Porlolo – Meadows
- For days on end the refrain “Animals Should Live Forever” has haunted me with its sadness for the loss of the innocent lives of animals. I find myself lost in reverie… daydreaming in the sunlight. To learn more about one of my favorite …Published by Twist and Shout on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:38:00 -0700 Blog : http://twistedspork.blogspot.com/ Url : http://twistedspork.blogspot.com/2008/08/porlolo-meadows.html (Ranked #3)
- peninsula meditations: door county
- The trail winds through varying landscapes–woods, meadows, tall grasses, and features interpretive signage along the way. I kept mosquitoes at bay by maintaining a brisk pace, stopping only to skim the signs and snap a few photos. …Published by dharmagirl on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 06:19:00 -0700 Blog : http://blissdeliciouslife.blogspot.com/ Url : http://blissdeliciouslife.blogspot.com/2008/08/peninsula-meditations-door-county.html (Ranked #6)
- Conquest of Mythodea – or Extreme Babysitting
- They were located on the other side of our huge meadow, approx. a 5-minute walk away (the camps had been set up in the corners of the meadow, the center had been kept empty for the battles). It was late at night, probably 3 or 4 am A …Published by alexielsheaven on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 05:02:07 -0700 Blog : http://alexielsheaven.wordpress.com Url : http://alexielsheaven.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/conquest-of-mythodea-or-extreme-babysitting/ (Ranked #3)
Follow me at Twitter
Twitter will find all the followers that you want
The Meadow at Twitter
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Welcome to The Meadow Lens home page / http://tinyurl.com/6dsh33 about 6 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Comment and interview with William P. Young, author of The Shack, #1 The Times best seller / http://tiny … about 15 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: TODAY HARRY POTTER — TOMORROW THE MEADOW / http://tinyurl.com/6anldt about 15 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Welcome to The Meadow Lens home page / http://tinyurl.com/6dsh33 about 15 hours ago
- just started blogging for real in WordPress. See http://tinyurl.com/6j3a88. I’ve noticed it’s not as flexible as Google eBlogger about 17 hours ago
Watch out for my personal avatar
The Phoenix rising from the ashes combined with an outline of a female’s head
My mother died, coinciding with my decision to go it alone and break the partnership and form a new business.
I commemorated this by designing this emblem/logo in memory of my late mother and in recognition of a new start in business.
It has remained with me ever since and has accompanied many articles that I have written, as well as being the company logo that accompanied all business administration.
This is the avatar of my co-author, Elfreda Pretorius
A little girl picking up a baby sparrow
Check out all “The Meadow” lenses and blogs
“The Meadow” has its own home page where you can read all about this s
The main issue here is to get the story out there and attract people by showing snippets and characters in the book.
Here goes my lists of articles for you to follow regarding a great love story that spans over thousands of years.
I hope you can get something from all of them.
CLICK ON TO THE ABOVE LINK TO TAKE YOU BACK TO THE MEADOW HOME BLOG PAGE FOR ALL OTHER BLOGS AND ARTICLES REGARDING “THE MEADOW”.
Follow my other links
These are from various sites and different people
- Elfreda, my writing partner’s own website
- Here you will find all you need to know about life skills.
- My Website for people to post their own material
- See in more detail how “The Meadow” has developed.
- Writer,Author,Publishing Club
- Gary Eby’s group in Squidoo.
- Another place to post your blogs.
- See another showpiece for “The Meadow”.
- The Bookglutton Club
- Join me at this readers’ club.
We’re easily reached
If you are interested in learning more about “The Meadow”, then you can contact us as follows:–
No. 22 Oakville,
L6H 2B5, Canada
+(0001) 905 815 0734