THE VIBRATION OF LIFE
“The Meadow” – a great love story
“Civilization has been thrust upon me. It has not added one whit to my love for truth, honesty and generosity” — Chief Luther Standing Bear, Oglala Lakota (Sioux)
Contents at a Glance. These links take you to various parts of this page via my Squidoo page which is where all my blogs are posted.
- The Meadow seeks recognition
- The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
- Publishers take note please
The Meadow seeks recognition
Publication of a great story is only the beginning.
Now it has to find its rightful place amongst the bookshelves with all the other fantastic works of fiction.
This can only happen when it is brought into people’s awareness.
“The Meadow” has taken two and a half years to write and the authors do not intend for it to take that long to gain momentum as it reaches public scrutiny.
We rely on the power of the Internet and the tools which are available to us.
The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called “The Meadow”
Which would you choose?
Observe the painting painting below and see what conjures in the minds of the two authors who wrote “The Meadow”
One from an eagle and the other from an owl
THE VIBRATION OF LIFE
Energy is the source of all life, vibrating into a harmony of sound and colour
If the plain, fundamental concept of physics was included in the science curriculum and taught to pupils from an early age, there would have been put in place a basic foothold to all knowledge that would allow us to understand the physical world. Unfortunately, it doesn’t pay dividends for the Establishment to release or share in anything that allows humanity to think and take responsibility for itself.
We perceive the world and everything around us as something that is solid and cannot be changed. If only we had been taught that energy in its purest form is the source of everything that surrounds us. The math is king in all things. Logic is the facilitator to the math and it is through this means that, with a little scientific education of the right sort, we would soon discover that all things physical manifest out of the frequency put out by a mathematical formula of pure energy. This is the vibration of life.
No matter where you look, nothing is solid. Behind the atom, there is constant movement, vibrating within certain parameters which help to maintain the status quo. As soon as the frequency vibrates outside of these parameters, change occurs. This is how the chemical formula for all things becomes the blueprint to physical mass. There are no exceptions. Even our bodies, which are made up from atoms, cells and molecules are all part of the vibration experience.
The psychic make-up of our being also has its own vibrations. Even a thought has its vibration; a small electrical charge making it a tangible thing. It’s a wonderful world out there. So why don’t we all try to do something which will facilitate knowledge? I watched a live TV programme the other evening which constituted a three-person judging panel and a large audience. One of the judges, who were all famous, was obviously quite used to having his own way; a bit like the Establishment.
What this guy was powerless against, was the reaction from the audience. The more he tried to impose himself upon them, the more he was shouted down. This is a very small example of what People-Power is all about. When we realise the power we have as a collective unit, will be the time when we can change the world for ever. That will be the day when we can understand and appreciate how energy, via the math, can vibrate into a world of colour and sound.
Just a man and a boy
Don’t be fooled by the appearance
Both of these characters feature heavily in “The Meadow” and you can find out about their special relationship when you are presented with the opportunity to read the book.
Three beautiful creatures
They all feature in “The Meadow”
WATCH OUT FOR THEM IN FUTURE ARTICLES FEATURING “THE MEADOW” AND LEARN ABOUT THE MYSTERY THAT SURROUNDS THESE FEATHERS
Some of the locations used in “The Meadow”
Get a feel for the story when you see some of the locations that are used
Above is the covered-in canopy just outside of the same railway station as Chong-ba waited for Eva to turn up. He knew that she would. Lives are at stake.
Stop Struggling and Start Living – Rules of the Game
How to overcome struggle and start living — read about my writing partner and co-author of “The Meadow” and how her skills as a life coach inspired her to her first book
Amazon Price: $11.66 (as of 08/15/2008)
Mike’s interview on The Meadow
Explaining how The Meadow is to be marketed
The Meadow is an Epic Love Story Involving Four Past Lives.
http://www.themeadowblog.com/ I’ve just completed co-authoring a novel of more than 600 pages; a huge venture which took more than two and a half years to complete. My writing partner is Elfreda Pretorius and, would you believe, we never met until the book had been completed. How it all started is a long story and I shall be explaining all of this in detail as I progress. Watch out for The Meadow.
Runtime: 8:07 | 62 views | 0 Comments
Has this page raised any interest in learning more about “The Meadow”?
Please make comments and leave a contact
All the articles and blogs that I write are designed to create an awareness of “The Meadow”. Communication, pro-action and interaction is the name of the game. Let me know somehow that “The Meadow” is on your mental list. This will eventually lead us to the right people and bring this story (which was meant to be written) to the world.
Just leave your comment in the box provided or use my personal details which you can find at the foot of this page.
The Meadow novel
A story of undying love over thousands of years through many different lives.
- The Meadow Blog – Investigates Reincarnation or Past Lives
- PAST LIVES AND PARALLEL DIMENSIONS
- Even a 70 Something Technological Challenged Mom Can Get Started …
- Google AdSense and Blogs
Themeadowblog — a tool used to follow “The Meadow”
This story illustrates how life can be truly eternal when love carries two souls through many lives
- robyn art
- I think of the distance from my past lives to where you find me now as that of the prairie vole, who mates for life, from the meadow vole, who does not. … Url : http://www.dusie.org/art.html Cache (Ranked #29)
- Baltimore Shakespeare Festival’s Shrew Opens in the Meadow …
- Jul 18, 2008 … The Taming of the Shrew runs July 18 – August 3 at the Meadow at Evergreen Museum … “These Shining Lives”: Surface Glimmer at CENTERSTAGE … Url : http://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=30151 Cache (Ranked #29)
- TODAY HARRY POTTER — TOMORROW THE MEADOW
- Aug 10, 2008 … Squidoo : Lensmaster Page: This is all about “The Meadow”. I will be describing how it came to be written. Watch this space; Past lives and … Url : http://www.squidoo.com/harrypottertothemeadow Cache (Ranked #2)
- Welcome to The Meadow Lens home page
- Aug 6, 2008 … Related topics: An introduction to a series of blog articles about The Meadow, past lives, reincarnation, Arts & Literature, more … Url : http://www.squidoo.com/Themeadowblog Cache (Ranked #2)
- The Meadow House Inn – First and Last Pub in England
- Kicking of the live music for 2008 will be The Stranglers lead guitarist and … and have enjoyed working at the Meadow House for the past 27 years. … Url : http://www.meadow-house.co.uk/ Cache (Ranked #10)
Follow me at Twitter
Twitter will find all the followers that you want
The Meadow at Twitter
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Welcome to The Meadow Lens home page / http://tinyurl.com/6dsh33 about 8 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Comment and interview with William P. Young, author of The Shack, #1 The Times best seller / http://tiny … about 17 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: TODAY HARRY POTTER — TOMORROW THE MEADOW / http://tinyurl.com/6anldt about 17 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Welcome to The Meadow Lens home page / http://tinyurl.com/6dsh33 about 17 hours ago
- just started blogging for real in WordPress. See http://tinyurl.com/6j3a88. I’ve noticed it’s not as flexible as Google eBlogger about 20 hours ago
Watch out for my personal avatar
The Phoenix rising from the ashes combined with an outline of a female’s head
My mother died, coinciding with my decision to go it alone and break the partnership and form a new business.
I commemorated this by designing this emblem/logo in memory of my late mother and in recognition of a new start in business.
It has remained with me ever since and has accompanied many articles that I have written, as well as being the company logo that accompanied all business administration.
This is the avatar of my co-author, Elfreda Pretorius
A little girl picking up a baby sparrow
Check out all “The Meadow” lenses and blogs
“The Meadow” has its own home page where you can read all about this story
However, before that can happen, there are certain factors which need addressing.
The main issue here was getting the story out there and attract people by showing snippets and characters in the book.
Here goes my lists of articles for you to follow regarding a great love story that spans over thousands of years.
I hope you can get something from all of them.
CLICK ON TO THE ABOVE LINK TO TAKE YOU BACK TO THE MEADOW HOME BLOG PAGE FOR ALL OTHER BLOGS AND ARTICLES REGARDING “The Meadow”.
Follow my other links
These are from various sites and different people
- Elfreda, my writing partner’s own website
- Here you will find all you need to know about life skills.
- My Website for people to post their own material
- See in more detail how “The Meadow” has developed.
- Writer,Author,Publishing Club
- Gary Eby’s group in Squidoo.
- Another place to post your blogs.
- See another showpiece for “The Meadow”.
- The Bookglutton Club
- Join me at this readers’ club.
We’re easily reached
No. 22 Oakville,
+(0001) 905 815 0734